I’ve added a twitter feed to my site on the right column there… and hopefully my flash status thing at the top of the page will start working again.
COLTS WIN!! Comfortably to boot, it was a double blessing. I’m thinking of inviting people over for next weeks game against the Lions, hit me up if you have interest.
I’m in the process of deciding whether to move to SmugMug from PicasaWeb. PicasaWeb has been great and no matter what I’ll continue using Picasa on my computer and most likely continue with their free storage but for the money I spend I want more. I have 25+gb of photos/videos, it’s about 20,000 files in 500ish folders. The flat structure of PicasaWeb does not handle it well (and I could only house about 50-60% of my items there). I started using SmugMug a few days ago to just check it out, I kind of got into it and was doing a lot of customizations as well as uploading a bunch of photos. That’s when I found that I was missing some original photos I had taken and/or scanned over the years. This is exactly the kind of problem only being able to house a portion of your pictures online can cause, luckily some of the pictures I had online but they were reduced quality because of space limitations. SmugMug has no space limitation, so another point for them there. I’ll be making the final decision sometime this week, but if you’ve read this far you have probably picked up my inclination so far. My PicasaWeb link is on the right (I’ve stripped it down to be under the 1gb free limit) and contact me if you want my SmugMug link… in case you want to give input, which I welcome.
How about some Haffey’s Links??? It’s been quite sometime since I’ve dumped some of these on you, so let me crack open Ye Olde Dusty Google Notebook to share some gems with you:
- The 5 greatest office pranks of all-time, definitely a couple good ones in there. I still like the cube-taped-shut-and-filled-with-packing-peanuts gag best, myself.
- Extremely expensive gadgets? If you’re buyin’, I could go for the 103″ TV… let me if you need my shipping address
- Weirdest Accidents, Part 4… Do not fear, parts 1, 2, and 3 are linked from there so you can catch up. Some truly strange vehicular after accident photos, nothing gross
- The 10 Unmanliest Drinks in the World, this doesn’t require extra description.. lol.
- Piracy PSA from Christopher Mintz-Plasse, this has some adult language
- Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs: The Lightsaber Duel is pretty awesome
And we’ll close up shop today with this disturbing video of a Senior Citizen Church Choir singing some of today’s most popular… RAP tracks.