This is going to be an action packed blog entry… buckle your seat belts.
First and foremost, sixteen posts ago I passed the 100 mark for blog entries. Yay!
Second, yesterday was the Fourth of July… we invited some people over to my parent’s place for some swimming, cooking out, and a little fireworks fun. I captured some of the excitement with my camera. All the fireworks shots were from our neighbor’s later that night.
Alright, how about we drop some Techie news and a little “Haffey’s links” now…
- Sony PSP FakeBook
- Who loves the Kwik-E-Mart? Burbank, CA does.
- This is a great example of how to complain to an airline.
- 10 Reasons It Doesn’t Pay to Be “The Computer Guy”
- One of the few iPhone news bits that I enjoyed reading.
- This has to do with liquid cooled computers… go to the next one if you didn’t say “REALLY!?!? WOW!”
- Can you say “8 core?”
- Eight timesaving tips for Windows Vista and the 2007 Microsoft Office
- A great example of how far our society has come in 52 years.
.ʇı op noʎ s,ʇǝ1 ʇɐɥʇ ddɐ ǝ1ʇʇı1 1ooɔ ʎ11ɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞuı1 ǝɥʇ noʎ puǝs 11,ı puɐ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ ɐ ǝɯ ǝʌɐǝ1 ‘uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı .ʎ11ɐǝɹ ‘uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ buıʎɐd sı oɥʍ buıǝǝs ʇsnظ ǝɹoɯ ɯ,ı .sǝɔuǝʇuǝs ɟo ǝ1dnoɔ ɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpıspdn ǝdʎʇ ı ǝɹǝɥʍ ʎɹʇuǝ bo1q ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ